We’re looking for an experienced Software Tester to join our Awesome Engineering Team at Bali or Bandung.
As a Software Tester you will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the team. You may also interact with clients to understand the requirements of the product.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to Project Manager, QA Manager
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Providing concise documentation related to testing in the project.
- Minimum 3 years experiences majoring in Computer Science/IT/Management.
- Actively working in testing position.
- Strong knowledge in fundamental of testing — test design, planning, strategy, test approaches & techniques, and bug advocacy.
- Having interest in software development business, especially software testing.
- Having experience working with test script writing, test cases, test documentations, and bug reports.
- Having experience on testing practices other than manual test such as unit testing, regression testing, sanity testing, system testing,
- Having experience on stress & load testing.
- Having experience on API testing.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Good communication skill.
Nice to have:
- Having experience on using testing tools.
- Having experience on automation testing.
- Deep knowledge in Agile Development Methodologies
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bali Bandung