We’re looking for an experienced Software Tester to join our Awesome Engineering Team at Bali or Bandung.
As a Software Tester you will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the team. You may also interact with clients to understand the requirements of the product.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to Project Manager, QA Manager
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Providing concise documentation related to testing in the project.
- Minimum 3 years experiences majoring in Computer Science/IT/Management.
- Actively working in testing position.
- Strong knowledge in fundamental of testing — test design, planning, strategy, test approaches & techniques, and bug advocacy.
- Having interest in software development business, especially software testing.
- Having experience build test script, test cases, test scenario, Functional test, smoke test, sanity test, integration test, regression test, system test, test documentations, bugs reports, performance test, load Test, and stress test.
- Having experience on API testing.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Good communication skill.
Nice to have:
- Having experience on using testing tools.
- Having experience on automation testing.
- Deep knowledge in Agile Development Methodologies
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bali Bandung