We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team in Heredia, Costa Rica.
As a seasoned technical recruiter, you will be responsible for developing and executing talent acquisition strategies to find, attract, and hire the best talent. You will work as part of a team, seeking technical specialists to be part of our ongoing internal and external software solutions and technical resources business.
We take pride on our excellence and speed of delivery, so if you share these values, you’ll be a good fit at Geekseat.
- In charge of the administrative documents involved in the recruitment process.
- Keep your data entry up to date.
- Tracking files and documents of the candidate.
- Delivery of general communications from the department to the rest of the company.
- Carry out phone screening, interview scheduling and follow-up.
- Provide support in the Refer a Friend program
- Be prepared to work flexible hours to ensure you can communicate with potential candidates
Requirements and competences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business administration, psychology or related (desirable)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience, specifically in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition within a Staffing Agency.
- Experience in recruitment project at global scale is considered advantageous.
- Level of English B2.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with technical language in Spanish and English, able to communicate naturally with technical specialists about role descriptions.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
All interested candidates should apply with their English written CV at [email protected].