We are currently looking for an experienced Ruby Developer to join our Awesome Engineering Team at our offices in Bali or Bandung.
As a developer you will build, analyze, design, develop and maintain software solutions for our clients. You will be working within an agile cross-functional and multinational team, contributing to every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle.
In this role you will:
- Build high-quality software that complies with coding standards and is based on tailored feature specifications.
- Write clean, testable code using Ruby programming languages.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborate with the QA team when testing bugs to create smooth running fully operational software.
- Collaborate with DevOps Engineers to deploy fully functional applications.
- Review and/or refactor code. Upgrade existing programs.
- (Senior) Guide and support junior members of the team.
- Contribute to internal or external learning activities.
- More than 3 years of experience in Rails/Ruby
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or professional experience in corresponding field for at least 5 years
- Fluent in English – both written and oral skills
- Good communication skills
- A strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- A strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Familiar with Source Control Management (Git/SVN)
Is considered advantageous:
- A wide experience and interest in code refactoring or software design patterns.
- A wide knowledge on Software Development Process.
- Experience of Agile Development Methodologies.