- At least Bachelor Degree on Psychology, IT, Economics or Management degree from reputable universities.
- Knowledge around digital marketing and company branding.
- Fluent in English — written and verbal.
- Strong understanding on HR and recruitment process.
- Able to work, either individually or in team, with minimum supervision.
- Responsible for the process of new employee recruitment starting from shortlisting into employment engagement.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Develop screening and testing processes for new candidates
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Please update your CV and profile to use English, otherwise your application will be ignored.