Geekseat is currently looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our Awesome Engineering Team at our offices in Bali or Bandung.
As a developer you will build, analyze, design, develop and maintain software solutions for our clients. You will be working within an agile cross-functional and multi-national team, contributing to every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle.
In this role you will:
- Build high-quality software that complies with coding standards and is based on tailored feature specifications.
- Write clean, testable code.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborate with the QA team when testing bugs to create smooth running fully operational software.
- Collaborate with DevOps Engineers to deploy fully functional applications.
- Review and/or refactor code. Upgrade existing programs.
- (Senior) Guide and support the junior members of the team.
- Contribute to internal or external learning activities.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in React Native
- Proven experience with other Hybrid (Flutter) or Native Mobile (Android or iOS) app development
- Strong understanding of programming principles (REST, MVC, OOP, etc)
- Experience of SQL Lite
- Experience working in dynamic software development environment.
- Fluent communicate using English both written and verbal.
Is considered advantageous:
- A wide experience of or interest in Code Refactoring and Software Design Patterns
- A wide knowledge of the Software Development Process
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies