We’re looking for exceptional and experienced Android / iOS Developer to join our awesome team!
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): iOS or Android.
- Experience with Android SDK or Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Design, develop, test and maintain mobile applications, GPS, LBS, 2D bar code readers, camera, other “cutting-edge” technologies for use in mobile applications.
- Experience with Android APIs, Frameworks and Eclipse or Android Studio.
- Experience with Apple TestFlight (If you are an IOS Developer).
- Experience with version control, continuous integration.
- Experience with Agile development and JIRA.
- Strong in object oriented programming concepts.
- Deep knowledge on software development life cycle.
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written
Nice To Have:
- Experience with iBeacons
- Deep knowledge on software process.
- Experience on agile development methodologies.
- Experience on using KendoUI or Aspose component.