Junior Software Engineer, Geekseat is in search of greatness!
Have you got what it takes to join our Awesome Engineering Team at our offices in Bali or Bandung? Man has been to the moon, this could be your great leap. Begin your extraordinary software engineering journey by getting a solid understanding of building, analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of software solutions.
In the early stages, you will start by familiarizing yourself with our world class products through the testing of our clients’ applications, then your career will really take off! Work your way up by learning about all the facets and processes of delivering those world-class software solutions to our clients and you will become an agile cross-functional and multi-national team guru, contributing to every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle. You can do this with us, and more!
But even a guru needs a mentor. Let us find a mentor that will suit your needs best. Or perhaps two, because two is better than one! In addition to formal mentors you will get the chance to grow with the help of our group professional training programme. We celebrate and support the career progression of our team members. These are your giant leaps, but your first small steps will be:
- Get involved in and learn about all aspects of development
- Start by familiarizing yourself with the trade by testing, then move your way up to coding documentation, understanding requirements, SDLC Agile process, etc.
- IT Graduate, or related bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Familiar/experience with 1 year of using .NET/Java on projects
- Experience of being a part of software development projects
- Familiar with testing techniques
- Good English command, both written and verbal
- Able to learn and adapt to new environments quickly
- Willingness to explore cross-functional roles and activities to expand skill sets
Nice to have
- Interest in Code Refactoring and Software Design Patterns.
- Interest in Software Development Processes.
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Familiar with TDD or BDD.
MAKE GREAT PART OF YOUR WORK DAY! LAUNCH YOUR CAREER WITH GEEKSEAT.