Want to work for a company who understands work / life balance?
We are a global software development company expanding our operations in Albania, supporting our team locally and globally and our clients in the European region. We are currently looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our Awesome Engineering Team in Tirana, Albania. This is a full-time role and it will be remote for now.
As a developer you will build, analyze, design, develop and maintain software solutions for our clients. You will be working within an agile cross-functional and multi-national team, contributing to every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle.
In this role you will:
- Build high-quality software that complies with coding standards and is based on tailored feature specifications.
- Write clean, testable code using Java programming languages.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborate with the QA team when testing bugs to create smooth running fully operational software.
- Collaborate with DevOps Engineers to deploy fully functional applications.
- Review and/or refactor code. Upgrade existing programs.
- Guide and support junior members of the team.
- Contribute to internal or external learning activities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Java EE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or in a related field
- A strong knowledge of Java, REST
- Must be comfortable working within the Spring/Spring boot
- Experience of Maria DB
- Familiar with Git
- A strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- A strong knowledge oof the Software Development Life Cycle
Is considered advantageous:
- A wide experience of or interest in Code Refactoring and Software Design Patterns
- A wide knowledge of the Software Development Process
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
All interested candidates should apply with their English written CV at [email protected].