We are currently looking for exceptional and experienced DevOps Engineers (Microsoft Based) to join our Awesome Engineering Team at our offices in Bali or Bandung.
In this role you will:
- Running day–to–day DevOps activities, working closely with the engineering team
- Performance evaluation and Continuous improvement on Agile methodology, especially on DevOps, by finding new technology, tools, and processes.
- Establishing system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; and designing systems infrastructure
- Establishing systems by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures
- Maintaining system performance through systems monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting systems hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; reporting the application issues to the vendor
- Securing systems by developing systems access protocols, through various controls, monitoring and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing placement of back-ups; maintaining appropriate documentation
- Preparing users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrading systems by conferring with vendors as regards services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be a team player
- Strong knowledge of computer networking (IP, DNS, HTTP(S))
- Strong knowledge of operating a Windows Server operating system and Microsoft Active Directory, PowerShell scripting, SharePoint, and Microsoft 365
- Strong competency in operating Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of web server operations (IIS)
- Familiar with SQL Server Databases
- Experience with Source Control (such as Git, Bitbucket, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation (such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, etc.)
- Experience with Deployment Automation & Orchestration (such as Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- Experience with Container Concepts (such as LXD, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, etc.)
- Fluent in English – both oral and written communication skills
Is considered advantageous:
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Familiar with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, etc.)
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bali Bandung