We are currently looking for exceptional and experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Awesome Geekseat Engineering Team.
In this role you will:
- Run day-to-day DevOps activities, working closely with the engineering team.
- Provide technical support. Engage directly with clients regarding infrastructure, incidents, outages, and change management.
- Produce and maintain system specifications and documentation by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; and designing systems infrastructure.
- Automate and improve development of build and release pipelines.
- Establish systems by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of cloud based infrastructure, defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintain system performance through systems monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshoot systems hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; design and run system load/stress testing; report application issues to vendors; patch management and general maintenance.
- Secure systems by developing systems access protocols, through various controls, monitoring and evaluation; establish and test disaster recovery policies and procedures.
- Upgrade systems by conferring with vendors as regards services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field is required for this position
- Fluent in English – both oral and written communication skills
- Strong competency in operating Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Strong competency with Container Concepts (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure App Services, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of computer networking (IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, TLS)
- Strong knowledge of web server operations (Nginx, Apache)
- Familiar with SQL Server Databases
- Experience with Source Control (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience with Pipeline Automation (CI) & Orchestration (CD) (such as Azure DevOps Pipelines and Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Familiar with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, etc.)
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bali Bandung