We are currently looking for an experienced Cordova Developer to join our Awesome Engineering Team at our offices in Bali or Bandung.
As a developer you will build, analyze, design, develop and maintain software solutions for our clients. You will be working within an agile cross-functional and multi-national team, contributing to every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle.
In this role you will:
- Build high-quality software that complies with coding standards and is based on tailored feature specifications.
- Write clean, testable code using PHP programming languages.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborate with the QA team when testing bugs to create smooth running fully operational software.
- Collaborate with DevOps Engineers to deploy fully functional applications.
- Review and/or refactor code. Upgrade existing programs.
- (Senior) Guide and support the junior members of the team.
- Contribute to internal or external learning activities.
- Fluent with PHP and have recent experience in Apache Cordova (hybrid mobile).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in PHP
- Experienced with LAMP Stack.
- Experience of Web Service Integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Must be familiar with Source Control Management (Git/SVN).
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- A wide knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Fluent in English – both oral and written skills.
Is considered advantageous:
- A wide experience of or interest in code refactoring or software design patterns.
- A wide knowledge of the Software Development Process.
- Experience of Agile Development Methodologies.