We are currently looking for an exceptional and experienced Business Analyst to join our awesome team!
A business analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
This role involves:
- Requirement gathering and analysis that is specific and caters to the client’s expectations and needs.
- Providing the smartest solutions to solve the client’s problems.
- Monitoring all the phases of the project cycle with care.
- Building a collaborative relationship between the users, customers and stakeholders and the technical team.
- Maintaining active and clear communication with the client and the team.
- Providing concise documentation related to projects.
- At least a bachelor’s degree, with an IT or Engineering specialization.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a business analyst within software development. Had technical experience or background in software development project.
- Adequate IT knowledge to be able to interact with Developers on a similar professional level. Familiar with databases and at least able to understand differences between backend, frontend, and other roles in software development.
- Able to interpret business problems and work towards an IT solution.
- Excellent people skills.
- Understanding of the software engineering process.
- Must be adept at translating business requirements into technical requirements, including the usage of analysis and modelling tools.
- Must be a quick learner. You will need to master new systems on a regular basis and with minimal supervision.
- Good written and oral communication, including technical writing.
- Fluent in English — both written and oral skills.
- Able to work in teams with minimal supervision.
- Experienced at web and mobile application product development.
- Experience of agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- A good eye for UI/UX design.