We’re looking for an Outstanding Automation Software Tester to join our Awesome Engineering Team at Bali or Bandung.
As an Automation Software Tester you will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the team. You may also interact with clients to understand the requirements of the product.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the automation software testing carried out and reporting to Project Manager, QA Manager
- Collaborating with QA team and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- At least Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities in Computer Science/IT/Management major.
- At least 3 years’ experience actively working in a testing position.
- Having strong understanding of the fundamental of testing — test design, planning, strategy, test approaches & techniques, and bug advocacy.
- Having experience working with test scripts writing, test cases, test documentations, and bug reports.
- Demonstrated experience in Automation Testing.
- Experienced with Selenium/Katalon/PyCharm
- Experienced in GitHub, Jenkins, and Azure Integration
- Willing to learn and follow processes carefully.
- Professional attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Deep knowledge in Agile Development Methodologies